Outre Synthetic Lace front Wig - Keri
Outre Lace front Keri
Outre Swiss Lace L Parting Lace Front Wig KERI. Swiss Lace: Soft, flexible, stretch. Skillfully handcrafted for a natural hair line to achieve the beauty and style. Made of heat resistant fiber. The length is approximately 10 inches long. It is safe to flat-iron or curl. Fiber Pre-Plucked Adjustable Strap Available Front & Back Combs for Secure
AVAILABLE LENGTHS & COLORS
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: 1
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 400°F
- L-Part KERI Swiss Lace Front Wig.
- The product is made of heat resistant fiber.
- Color shown is 1 (jet black).
- The KERI lace wig is about 10 inches long.
- It is short wavy style.
- Hair is safe to curl or flat iron up to 400F.
- There are front and back combs.
- Item comes with adjustable straps.
- One size fits all.
- Manufactured by Outre.
- For curly styles, finger comb gently from the tips to roots. Avoid brushing or combing curly hair when dry.
- For straight styles, brush through the hair from the tips to roots, as needed, to prevent the hair from tangling and matting.
- When curling the hair with heat styling tools, we recommend holding the hair in the tool for at least 10 seconds, and holding the curl to cool for at least 5 seconds to ensure that the curl holds.
- For optimal results, we recommend heat styling up to 350°F -400°F
- Avoid heavy styling products. Products like gels, creams, and mousse will weigh down the hair and cause tangling and matting issues.
- Place wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style looking fresh and intact.