OUTRE SYNTHETIC HAIR CROCHET BRAIDS X-PRESSION BRAIDS SENEGALESE TWIST SMALL 10", 18"
Outre synthetic Hair crochet braids X-pression Braid Senegalese Twist Small 10", 18"
Outre Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids X-Pression Braid Senagalese Twist small Bounce Express yourself with the world-renowned classic, X-pression braiding hair.In case you've been on the lookout for an African American braid which looks fantastic, this Senegalese twist is the best alternative. This X-Pression braid is created from just the greatest artificial fibers. X-Pression is well known for its exceptional braiding and styling abilities. In case you've wanted to try out an African American braid but do not know where to begin, get the Outre X-Pression Braid -- Senegalese Twist X-Large. It's exquisite, stylish, classic and filled with styling possibilities. You won't need to worry about something for this braid!
AVAILABLE LENGTHS & COLORS
COLOR SHOWN ON MODEL: 1B
TYPE: Bulk / Braid
LENGTH: 18/24 Inch
- Pre-twisted braids for time-saving convenience
- Innovative loop - Easy to loop and lock
- Easy to crochet - Protective style
- Hot water setting
- Endless styling versatility
- Lightweight soft texture
- Vibrant colors
- Flat and seamless finish at the roots
- The professional's choice - Express yourself with the world renowned classic, X-Pression braiding hair. Made with the finest selection of premium synthetic fibers., X-Pression is known for its superior braiding & styling capabilities, perfect for every protective hairstyle & natural hair look. Exquisite, classic, and trendy, explore endless styling possibilities with X-Pression
- Brush through the hair from the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
- For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch teh curls to bring them back to life.
- For straight styles, use a heat protectant when styling with heat tools (up to 350°F and 400°F)
- The fewer the products the better!
- When washing your wig, use lukewarm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Do not rub the hair dry with a towel. Simply pat eh excess water from the hair, and let it air dry
- Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact
If you want know how to Senegalese Twists For Beginners African Hair Braiding Step by Step click here