1) Brush the hair through the tips to the roots to prevent matting and tangling.
2) For curly styles, spritz the hair with water and scrunch the curls to bring them back to life
3) For straight styles, use heat protection when styling with heat tools. (heat friendly up to 400 degrees)
4) Use less products, the fewer the products, the less build up!
5) When washing your wig, use luke-warm water and a gentle sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
6) Do Not rub the hair dry with a towel! Simply pat the excess water from the hair, and let air dry.
7) Place the wig on a mannequin head at night to keep the style and wig cap intact.